Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Progress

Three weeks later and I have lost

8 lbs
1 inch from my waist
1 inch from my abdomen
1 inch from my hip

So what have I learned - We/Americans/Belizeans any "ans" our portions are too big. You can pretty much each most of the food you normally enjoy - obviously food high in fat, salt and carbs has to be balanced, but - as the saying goes "Calorie Counts" and it is all about how much you eat, and you need to move your ass. So I will give this a try

So far I survived a wedding, 3 weekends, and now the big test - is thanksgiving - I will be spending it in Belize, where I will come up against all my favorite foods.

1 comment:

  1. 8 lbs Hurrah for you.
    Its not an easy feat to accomplish so enjoy your sucess.
    I have been trying to loose 5lbs since Jan and so far I have gained 3. Like you I too think that I work out and am pretty active. May be I need some one to tell me that I am obese to get me started on my jouney LOL .

    I am happy for you and I know that you can get thru the thanksgiving feast and being in Belize.
    And if you cant then so be it, dont be so harsh on your self. Whats the point of being thin and miserable and denying the pleasures of life. Enjoy the holiday and the momentary pleasures of the food then get right back on the wagon.
    Good luck cant wait to see your updated post of a 10lb weight loss. What is your total goal you have set if any ?

    ReplyDelete