Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Progress

Today is November 23rd and I have now lost 10 lbs- I also broke a plateau that I have had a hard time breaking through - so Hurrah!! I wont lie to you or to me but it is not easy - the portions are for the birds - but I will keep chugging away at this. This week I had two meetings; typically in these meetings they bring in food - well guess what I did - I brought in my little red bag with my JC food, spread it out, took some of the salad that they had brought in, used my salad dressing, and i was good to go..

Tonight I am going to have 8 oz of wine, thats right I had to give up two fats today to drink this wine. I will tell you that I am savoring the flavor, and it is probably the longest it has ever taken me to drink one glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment